NOTE: This policy only applies to Zenned Services and not to companies, individuals, organisations or other websites where we may have links to.
1) Consent1.1) Your use of this website, and/or placing an order via this website, signifies your consent to us for collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it. If you are a member, this policy will be applied subject to any particular limitations or choices you made as part of the membership application procedure.
2) How Do We Collect Information About You and How Is It Used?2.1) You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
2.2) You may order a service or a product and give your name, telephone number(s), e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your services (or products where appropriate) delivered to you.
2.3) If you enter a competition or promotion we will normally ask for your name, address and e-mail address.
2.4) We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below) .
2.5) It may be that some of the personal information you give us is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your express consent.
2.6) It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information ("confidential financial information") will be dealt with as described below.
2.7) We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
2.8) We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
2.9) Sometimes (and only in accordance with any preferences selected by you) we or our affiliated companies might use the personal information collected about you to let you know about, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.
3) Traffic Data3.1) For complete privacy we do not supply statistics, sales information, customer data, or traffic patterns and any other site information to third parties under any circumstances.
Cookies used on our website
- Web page delivery, tracking, and visitor history.
- Storing temporary registered user log-in information
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics Cookies
Third Party Cookies
No third party cookies are set on or by our web site.